1) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Deeply penetrating & moisturizing, coconut oil protect against environmental & free radical damage.)
2) American Natural White Beeswax (Beeswax is formed in to scales by eight wax- producing glands in the abdominal segments 4 through 7 of worker bees. Beeswax has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. It also works as a skin softener, and nourishes.)
3) Vitamin E Oil (Vitamin E is both of nutrient and antioxidant so it is natural preservative.)
1) Electronic Scale
2) Beaker or Container with Pipe
3) 3 Paper Cups
4) Spoon and Woody Chopsticks
5) Tube or Pot (Normal tube is 5g/ Pot I used is 10g)
First of all, all tools have to be disinfected by alcohol and let them natural dried.
- The proportion of coconut and beeswax are 4:1. Please measure these by electronic scale.
- Cut Vitamin E Oil and get it from capsule. For example, if you make 20 cans, you will need coconut oil 120g, Beeswax 30g and Vitamin E Oil 20 capsules.
- Put beeswax and coconut oil into container with pipe. Then keep the container in hot water and stir it till melting. Lastly, add vitamin oil E and stir it slightly.
Pour the melting liquor into tube or pot carefully and keep it for 15 minutes. It’s ready after solidifying.